Information for eBay buyers
Written by Fanjita    Sunday, 26 August 2007

ImageYou've probably arrived here via a link in one of our eBay auctions.

Here's all the info that the other sellers are trying to sell you.  What they don't want you to know is that it's all available freely on the internet.

First, some basic facts:

1. The Pandora Battery is actually a combination of specially-modified PSP battery, and specially-modified PSP pro duo memory stick.
  2. It allows you to unbrick, or downgrade, ANY PSP, regardless of current firmware, as many times as you like.
  3. Although you can convert the Pandora Battery back to an ordinary battery, you're recommended to use a spare battery, as it is more convenient and flexible.
  4. To make a Pandora Battery, you need a homebrew-capable PSP.  If you don't have a homebrew-capable PSP, you should find a friend who does, or use the information below to find someone who can make a battery for you, for free.
So how do you get started?
  1. Click here for the original release article, that contains links to download all of the software that you could need.
  2. Here's a set of lists of volunteers who will unbrick, downgrade or make a Pandora Battery for you for free, or a minimal donation:
    1. Via the Noobz Forums
    2. Collected from the QJ / MaxConsole Forums
  3. Click here for an easy-to-follow guide for creating and using the Pandora Battery.
  4. For cheap prices on spare PSP batteries that are guaranteed for compatibility, click here (UK) or here (US) .

Some scams to beware of:

1. Some people are selling the battery on its own, plus instructions on how to make the memory stick.  Making the battery is the easy part, and if your PSP is unable to do that, then you will be unable to make the memory stick.
  2. Selling the memory stick is illegal.
  3. Many people will try to sell you just the instructions.  There are some excellent instructions available for free on the internet, including those linked to above.
  4. Many people are simply selling you a link to the website containing the download.
Comments (71)add comment

J.Slim said:

Noobz Rules.!! eBay seller that selling Pandora Unbricker should be put on eBay Blacklist. Then get ban from eBay for good. Damn moron trying to sell something and take credit for something they didn't made. smilies/sad.gif
August 26, 2007

MPU said:

Hello. Sorry my English.
Someone could confirm that this spare battery its compatibility with pandora or it's a fake.
In the previous text it is said this link to a US site.
August 26, 2007

Marvin02 said:

I reported him to Ebay Yesterday, and Guess what, He isn't there today, Tosser

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
August 26, 2007

DizzyDalek said:

Unbelieveable, 22 matched for 'unbricker' on eBay UK already, there could be a lot of money being taken off the back of Team C D's work.
August 26, 2007

FreePlay said:

Excellent idea!
August 26, 2007

JW said:

I personally would be willing to pay a modest fee to someone that was selling a pandora battery mem stick. Say $20 over cost of cheap battery and mem stick. I DO believe they should also give proper credit in E-bay ad and also link to here for those that can/want to do it themselves. I don't know anyone with a modded psp and can't find anyone with a copy of Lumines or find one to buy for under $40, so buying battery mem stick might be a good alternative. If it was cheap enough.
August 26, 2007

fearevil19 said:

mr.fanjita, can you put, please, a link to see were can we buy battery's in Europe?
Thanks
August 26, 2007

DOUBLE1R said:

Thanks for the info here. and everithing you have done. smilies/wink.gif
August 26, 2007

The Diamond in the Rough said:

RED ALERT ALL POSSIBLE FIX BY SONY IN THE WORKS

It did also say sony are working with eBay and removing unbrick battery's for sale.
August 26, 2007

Yrkoon said:

there was even a guy on ebay charging 6 dollars for information about making a pandoras battery...
August 26, 2007

POP91 said:

about the guy with the allert... u getting me kinda scared...

guys.. u think this will work on the slim? or is the slim gonna have another sort of battery... the guy did say that the new slim psp's battery have better life.. so u guys think i should wait for the slim or get a thick one rite now?...

and as the guy with the alert says... can we get screwed in teh future by sony?
August 27, 2007

Brandon Gallegos said:

So any news leaks about this working on new slim psp's?
I know at least one developer in the world has a slim psp in hand and could tell us if this works smilies/wink.gif

Well i hope it does got my amazon pre order and overnight shipping all ready. smilies/grin.gif
August 27, 2007

Flipflop said:

I think some people buy it because they don't know anyone around them with a homebrew-able PSP. Plus, I'd rather just buy one for $20, instead of buying a new battery. Plus, It's nice that I'd just have them reasy to go IF I DO IN FACT BRICK.
August 27, 2007

cory149 said:

Just to confirm, I have 2 batteries from the dealx "usa" link (sku.2149) that I got a few weeks ago, neither work with the pandora battery software (I took one apart, it appears to have the eeprom data built into the asic). See my review on dealx, it is an OK battery on it's own so long as you don't let it go below around 30% charge and don't expect it to work with pandora.

It is possible if you have one of their old stock with the blue on the back that it may work, but again, neither of the two I received from that sku look like the pics or work with pandora.
August 27, 2007

clinton psp user long time said:

hey i got my psp and all but i don't have the files lyk msipl.bin and all that can some please mail it to me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it i would be very thankful i dnt have any of my friends that have 1.50 or CF on their psp and mine is bricked so can som1 hear my call and give me those files thankz cya around

and can som1 please tell mi what type of menu that guy has it looks like the iphone thankz heaps
PSP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
August 27, 2007

anderson said:

Hello Guys this is my first tutorial here & I hope what is fond of!
I saw all people telling what there is a big possibility of your PSP with the card TA82/86
not read UMD after being unbrick, even by using the magic kit.
I did here various tests with psp ta-82/86 (inclusive my psp, what after formatted the flash0
not read UMD).
I underwent varies days thinking of diversies possibilities & doing varies tests since get there
the conclusive what failure some archives.
Well got act a part this feat and all the psp they are reading UMD 100% as if never they might have suffers a brick.
The suit is extrem easy & consists an add the archives in kd folder in a magic memorystick.
Prompt mande but execute the downgrade with the kit magic.
But your psp will be reading UMD. If even so him not read. Updates him for 3.40oe-a or another CW
Open the flash0 folder on Recovery & put the archives from folder kd on flash0. Exit the flash0 and restart the psp.
Your psp goes reading the UMD again.
the files you need to add in folder "kd" in the magic memorystick is:

isofs.prx
me_wrapper.prx
mebooter.prx
mebooter_umdvideo.prx
umd9660.prx

this obtained from an dump of 1.5 flash or directly the flash0 by one psp with custow firmware.

Good Luck!

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT LINK TO ANY QUESTIONABLE MATERIAL.
August 27, 2007

Diamond in the Rough said:

I have heard a little more from my sony contact saying there is homebrew blocker in the works , he did not tell me how this will work , he really did not give alot away to me so i can assume this could work in 1 or 2 ways and prevent the battery mod working aswell , remember these are my own possible's so they probably wont be right.

they build it into new UMD games and movies and sliently detect and rewrite parts of the flash sliently to prevent homebrew 2. they build some sort of avdanced flash chip on a new motherboard design allowing Offical firmware flashing but not custom firmware flashing. like i said this not yet confirmed and may become vaporware infomation my contact say's, please don't take this as confirmed i cannot tell if it will happen.
August 27, 2007

atari said:

if any1 knows of some1 in the Houston, TX area with a Pandora, who can help me out i'd be willing to pay!
August 27, 2007

Zerodaysoon said:

I posted this on digg.com, everyone with an account digg it so no more ppl can get ripped off!! noobz rules!!
F??????k all the haters!! ?????????????????????????????darn noobz !!
August 27, 2007

liberation said:

how bout this guy?? check this out http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=230165269714 smilies/angry.gif
August 28, 2007

TaiMaiShuMF said:

anybody in the Niagara Falls area that can help me with the battery trick?
August 28, 2007

steve00000 said:

I found this on eBay,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jigkick-Battery-Pandora-Magic-Battery-PSP- Unbricking_W0QQitemZ190146323307QQihZ009QQcategoryZ7555 6QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
??165!!!! - its apparently an official jigkick and not a modified one.
August 28, 2007

funkyjames said:

Lisez bien, on vous dit que la pandora batterie ne doit pas ??tre vendue puisqu'il suffit de la creer sois m??me avec une PSP normale. Vous avez besoin d'une PSP en ??tat de marche (celle d'un copain) et d'une PSP briqu??e pour pouvoir la d??briquer. Rien ?? payer ne vous faites pas avoir.
August 28, 2007

mediaseller1977 said:

hahahhahahahha i made some good cash from that by the way and...ebay didnt remove the listing at all it ran for the full 3 days and made me some cash. I will do it on your next creations too, all of them. I may even start selling homebrew apps that are made by you guys and others.
August 28, 2007

Wibur said:

Man Mr. Fajita, you are the dopest s**tf**k ta poop crap. Thanks for the hardwork and keep the developement coming smilies/wink.gif
August 28, 2007

Krasny said:

Hello

i ordered a battery from dealxtreme, because i saw here that it works with pandora, and it will not work with pandora? i don??t understand why posted the link here... i totally wate my $.

Thanks for your work
August 28, 2007

Funkwheat said:

lol that's f**kin genius.
August 29, 2007

Nightmare_fr said:

I'me making a tutorial and a easy installer for all necessary files and i'll distribut it for free in my bittorent tracker with the credits to Noobz Team and all PSP devs.
Don't pay for something free! consider to donate something to the Noobz Team for the hard work!!!
August 29, 2007

Noxx said:

"Selling the memory stick is illegal."

Oh, really ? Then creating a universal downgrader / unbricker is ? xD

Ty for your awesome work, regards

Noxx

August 29, 2007

GG said:

Reported 30 sellers on ebay so far. Good work on keeping ppl informed. Mediaseller1977 .... Youre an arsehole ..
August 29, 2007

Nightmare_fr said:

If it help some people i can make pendora's batteries and MemorySticks for free in portugal, you can contact me to This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it . You just have to send me your battery and MemoryStick and pay the shipment of the items back (i think it's normal smilies/wink.gif ). If you're close to me you can give me in mano the items.
August 29, 2007

grayOlorin said:

Can you actually run the installer and battery prep using 2.71 e-loader? I still have a psp that has that....
August 29, 2007

Strikefreedomgundam said:

that thing means trouble!
sony might threw away defective PSP batteries and memory sticks used in creating this "magic memory stick and magic battery"
August 29, 2007

Ciprian said:

Can it downgrade 3.51 too????????? smilies/shocked.gif
August 30, 2007

matt (This is realy urgent) said:

!!!!!please!!!!! this has nothing to do with it but what if i'm running the oea update maker and take the battery out???????????? because i think my friends psp is broken
August 30, 2007

cryptrat said:

I was just wondering if a 128Mb MSDP would work, and if i didn't backup the battery data there is no way to return it to normal? if not the battery is a spare anyways, i'm more curious if a 128mb will work cuz i have an extra 128

thanks in advance for any info and help
August 30, 2007

icy said:

u guys are excellent....
wonder how much time and effort u all spent on this project...
and some leechers wanted to use it as a tool to earn quickk bucks...
August 30, 2007

XazZ said:

@Ciprian: it downgrades *ANY* firmware and *ANY* motherboard
August 30, 2007

hecktic said:

can anyone convert my battery into a pandora battery and convert the memory stick aswell i live in Australia or could someone sell me one on ebay
August 30, 2007

Grizly said:

On Downgrade question:
Yes you can downgrade any firmware. 3.51, 3.52. But there are some details you need to know before installing custom firmware like 3.40 oe or 3.52 M33. All of this info you can find in internet.
About doing it for free. I think that people who pay for it should know that they can do it themselves and for free... but... you pay your consultant to install servers, pbxs, etc... You pay your mechanic to fix your car.. yes You can do it for free if you know how to do it. Yes if you smart and know how computer works you can spend 1-2 hour to learn it... but people are different... some of them just don't want to spend time, and ok to pay $20 to make it work. Bottom line:
1. I think it's wrong when people selling you this and not telling you that you can do it yourself for free and here the link
2. I think if I would tell people I will charge you $20 for my services but if you want feel free to do it yourself here the link, etc... in this case it's fare and I don't see why it's would be wrong in any case...
August 31, 2007

TyRoNiSaToR said:

I Have probs after downgrading with Pandora??s Battery and Jigstick...
I cant play Games right, Original and Backups too ...evrytime a men?? shows up (like enter name screens and everything else)in game my cursor jumps wild around and dont stop it..but just in Games in the xmb works great... have you guys an idea whats wrong with it ???? i think the prob goes deeper and maybe it dont has something to do with pandora cuz im not sure ...soo do u guys have a clue for me pls????,,,.....
August 31, 2007

Devilslasher said:

I wish the new slim psp also offers the same battery. Now if Sony knows bout it, which they may have probably known,the release of the slim psp might be delayed and also a tougher firmware to crack. What do u say guyz? Anyway thanks to noobz and team for finding such crack hole. How do you guys try to think so crazy? Next way might be the attack via wi-fi hacking. I suppose.
August 31, 2007

joey hardshell said:

i live in carlisle england , anyone want battery and mem card done i will do yours for free also , its a great bit of kit , just got a 3.52 psp into 1.5 smilies/smiley.gif
September 01, 2007

WOHOOO said:

i downgraded my psp from version 3.51 yay smilies/tongue.gif
September 01, 2007

M309 said:

Great job foiling the scammers! And excellent work on the Pandora BTW.
September 01, 2007

Cai said:

Does it work with PSP slim and lite, the one with firmware 3.6?
September 03, 2007

PLEASE HURRY said:

FUCK SONY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH smilies/angry.gif
September 03, 2007

LOL I R L00KIN 4 CLAN said:

smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif
smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif Goodbye Fanjitasmilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif smilies/sad.gif
September 03, 2007

rockfire said:

@ joey hardshell can you do one pandoras battery. I live in leeds uk
September 03, 2007

Kevyboy014 said:

Oh man... What's next? Copy a computer game onto your PSP and have it automatically converted to PSP format?

Sheesh... You guys are amazing...
Keep it up...
September 03, 2007

DJB said:

Just donated to Fanj for this marvellous work. It's a shame that the current Pandora doesn't support the new Slim PSPs, hopefully somewhere down the track a v2 of Pandora can be made to support both the slim models (or preferably both).
September 04, 2007

A curious fan... said:

Hi. I was wondering whether or not it is good to make your backup battery and then store it away for when you brick. I dont know if this is true for all batteries, but mine dies if i dont use for too long a time. Can you recharge this battery and still keep its functionality? Sorry if im not making sense smilies/smiley.gif
September 04, 2007

supanoodle said:

can somebody help please, im trying to make the pandora battery but im stuck on the "switch" part of the instruction, where you have to switch to the mspformat file. my computer says its not a valid win 32 application.
September 04, 2007

Willing to help Homebrew said:

If you are in the Denver area and are having trouble finding a Homebrew capable psp contact me boink6662000[at]yahoo[dot]com and we can set something up, I'm willing to make the batery and mem stick for free(tho I do accept donations computer parts, old games) if your willing to travel to me and provide the battery and mem stick.

P.S. give me time to check my email before you get mad (I check it about once a week)
P.P.S. Im also willing to install any Custom firmware you want afterwards.

Side note: I can not be responsible if your PSP bricks, It hasn't happened to me yet, but you never know.

Thanks Noobz and Fanjita for all the work you have done. smilies/grin.gif
September 04, 2007

moey said:

please release a fix to people stuck on 3.10-3.11 cause im stuck on 3.10 need 2 go 2 3.50 thanx
September 05, 2007

Candyman76 said:

I was trying to figure out how to backup the memory stick so I could use it like I did before (and in case I killed it and had a dead PSP on my hands). I also found out that you really need to use an XP machine to do any of the above steps, Vista is just too p**sy. Anyway, I got the stick booting perfect and really wanted to keep the data someplace safe. I've played with MAME a lot for arcade emulation and used the CHDMAN tool that comes with it for compressing drives and making (and creating) drive backups just like you would with ghost only from INSIDE windows. Using CHDMAN I was able to create a backup and re-write the backup to a formatted stick and boot with no problem on the PSP just using one of those little multi-card readers attached to my PC (wanted to make sure it worked without the PSP just in case it was bricked). I even booted the PSP with the jigkick battery (comes up with mem-read and WIFI LEDs lit up) and slap the stick in and the menu popped up. Here is the info copy from http://aarongiles.com/?p=97 ,it worked great!

"Yes you can, at least under Windows. You have to be logged in as administrator, and you have to know which physical volume your target hard disk is mapped as. The easiest way to do that on Windows XP and later is to right click on My Computer and select Manage from the menu. In the Computer Management window, in the tree on the lefthand side, select Disk Management. That will show you a list of all the physical hard disks you have plugged in. They will be listed as ???Disk 0???, ???Disk 1???, etc. Make a note of which disk number your target hard disk is.

Once you???ve done that, it???s easy to ???image??? the CHD file onto the disk. Just use the following syntax:

chdman -extract imagename.chd \.\PHYSICALDRIVEn

where ???imagename.chd??? is the name of the CHD file, and the ???n??? next to PHYSICALDRIVE is the disk number you figured out above.

This technique has been used by several people to restore dead hard drives on arcade games. Note that you can also use chdman to create a backup of a hard disk image in much the same way:

chdman -createhd \.\PHYSICALDRIVEn imagename.chd
"
September 05, 2007

piv3z said:

here is a super guide for pandora's battery, if some1 doesn't find a easy guide:
good luck smilies/wink.gif i did it at the first try using this guide =)
September 07, 2007

bodisafa said:

someone needs to make a 3.51 downgrader, here's why: i bought a brand new psp like 3 weeks ago and it came all shiny and new out of the box standard with 3.51 firmware, i have had a homebrewed psp before and there is no other way to go, sony wont even make a dam pdf reader for it so screw them man im gonna homebrew, oh and i've got a palm keyboard thats useless unless using pikey, and im just not that good of a programmer. so anyway unless you want my psp to suck forever than downgrade 3.51 please
September 08, 2007

vane said:

no matter what sony do, all the psp hackers will always find a way around it

sony sound like they made psps brick on purpose
"I have received a Email from a contact who works in the Sony PSP team he has said the PSP team in Japan have are aware of the Battery unbricker and are looking at way's to integrate a checking system into a new firmware that will search for the Pandora battery memory stick code and if it finds a memory stick with this code it will silently wipe the code from the memory stick and making it unusable with the battery the email also went on to say that they are working on integrating the check system into a coming motherboard and that sony are looking at chipping the battery eeprom (in other words from what gather slimar to a read-only chip making it impossible to wipe.) personally i don't know if this is 100% correct as my contact cannot reveal certain information."
September 09, 2007

vane said:

i was thinking of starting a business of unbricking psps and i was gonna donate half of my funds to the people who thought up the pandora's battery, why can't the ebay people do that?
September 09, 2007

SLIM PSP HACKED said:

great work noobs and c d. you guys are FN awesome

Update PSP SLIM HACKED. CFW 3.60 m33,on PSP SLIM using files from pandora
go to http://www.dcemu.co.uk/ for more info on this

THANKS AGAIN TEAM NOOBS, TEAM C D and TEAM M33
Please Donate and help support the hard work of the greatest devs in the psp community, who bring us these great opportunities for unlocking the full potential of our psp's.

ish420ism
September 11, 2007

Crimson said:

I got a battery that wont charge and I tried using that as a downgrader/unbricker. Every time I try to downgrade it tells me it needs to be more than 50% charge but the battery wont charge more than 0%. I just bought a battery off deal extreme and people say they don't work, and I'd also like to know whats the best 3rd party battery. Anyways excellent work Fanjita & crew
September 11, 2007

Hyakugan Maoh said:

hey i have a Pandora battery but i need a magic memory stick i just dont have the working psp to make it and non of my friends will make one for me could someone plz back up theres and send me the file i have the memory stick reader on my pc so if anyone could make it for me it would be much appreciated my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
September 11, 2007

mr.bob said:

is there any possible way to make a pandora battery with only 1 psp?
I mean any possible way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
September 16, 2007

I need PSP Hombrew! said:

anyone that lives at Edmonton, ALberta Canada can meet with me and hack my psp, it is fw 3.50 and i need it downgraded please anyone, email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
September 19, 2007

locky B said:

i have one of those new slim psp and my friend has one of the old ones that is homebrew capable but i don't know if mine is . what's the risk that my psp will be damaged in an attempt to use the pandora battery?
February 11, 2008

Thomas T. said:

I sell the pandora kit, but not on ebay.. and I only charge what I pay for parts, plus $5 - $10 for shipping and a bottle of soda smilies/smiley.gif

I don't think it's wrong to sell the pandora kit, even on ebay.. so long as you're not making a profit from it. I hardly think a bottle of soda for my troubles is profit smilies/grin.gif

For those brave enough to take on the challenge of the pandora kit manually, a nice place to get no0b friendly guides is here; http://pspscene.net/forums/index.php?showforum=12 - there are many other sites that offer similar guides, but these guys usually make the guides fairly no0b friendly and include links to most everything you need, which happens to be located right on their site smilies/smiley.gif

-Thomas T.
March 13, 2008

Capu said:

Mehh, I??????such an idiot. Bought a psp and about the first thing I do is "Humm, I wanna see how well this sony autoupdate works" okey, worked just fine, too fine if you ask me smilies/tongue.gif
A few days after I start noticing serious lacs with my psp, e.g. filemanagign system, there aint any. Need a pc for that. So, I think Ill get homebrew software, or make one my self if there aint already. Ofcource it doesnt work since I got version 3.51 Anyone around tokyo area willing to meet and downgrade my psp? Ill pay the trainride, and maybe even soda. ^_^ Or next year Ill be in europe.
The year after that... Well, I might move to mars, havent decided yet. Travel alot, far, long trips. People can usually find me in the wilderness. Like it there, no ppl, no cars, no smoke, exept for the bondfire... And maybe a burning forest on the background if I'm careless.
Going too damn far offtopic. Sorry all, my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it . Its gmail, so you can all spam as much as you want, Ill delete useless post. smilies/tongue.gif
April 30, 2008

Capu said:

Great, security image owned my post. Gaaaaaaaaaaah. Great. -___-" no wonder there is only 60 comments ^^"
April 30, 2008

giannis said:

http://scripts.doulevo.com - this is the easiest guide you can get to create pandora battery and memory stick

here in greece, people are asking up to 100 euros to downgrade a PSP, that is mad!

May 29, 2008

Thomas T. said:

Sorry guys, I left a link on here to www.pspscene.net awhile back, and they changed their layout a bit.

They now have a wiki system setup for tutorials, a lot of them are reposts with credit given to who they got them from - but they're great tutorials none-the-less smilies/smiley.gif

I'm just updating the link for those of you who wish to check it out; http://pspscene.net/forums/index.php?autocom=ibwiki

They even have the wiki system setup so there is a support topic for each wiki thread smilies/smiley.gif

-Thomas T.
July 19, 2008

Write comment
bold
italicize
underline
strike
url
image

security image
Write the displayed characters

busy

< Prev   Next >
If you have found this site or software useful, please consider donating a small amount of money using the button below.

Lost Password?
© 2019 N00bz!
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only.
RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT IS GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF PAGE TRANSMISSION
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.